General Terms and Conditions – VENDOR AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT stands effective from today accept the Terms and Conditions mentioned below, by signing the agreement at the end of this or Accept the terms as applicable on the Form. You, being either an individual, (herein after referred to as “Vendor” which expression shall unless repugnant to the context or contrary to the meaning shall include all its permitted assigns and successors) intend to get into an agreement with VB Group, having its registered office at at Shop No 9, Hotel Laxman Resort, Near Chanda Singh Corner, M.I.D.C., Nanded, Maharashtra – 431 603. India (hereinafter referred to as “VB Group”) and VB Group a Partnership Firm under the provisions of the Partnership Act, and having its Corporate Office at at Shop No 9, Hotel Laxman Resort, Near Chanda Singh Corner, M.I.D.C., Nanded, Maharashtra – 431 603. India and (hereinafter referred to as “VB Group” or “Orange Card” ( Orange Card is a product of VB Group), which expression shall unless repugnant to the context or contrary to the meaning shall include all its permitted assigns and successors). “Vendor” and Orange Card are hereinafter collectively referred to as “Parties” and separately as “Party”.
- Orange Card is a payment service provider operating and facilitating e-wallet system, branded as Orange Card which allows end customers to get Discounts on their shopping at the registered Venders with Orange Card (herein after referred to as Retail Outlet).
- Orange Card Online is acting as a facilitator for Orange Card in representing Orange Card before Vendors and is acting as confirming party in this Agreement.
- Vendor wishes to accept payments from OW Customers, for products or services purchased/availed by them at the Retail Outlet.
PARTIES HEREBY AGREE TO THE BELOW TERMS:
- “Agreement”means this Vendor Agreement executed between Parties including any annexure thereof and the Vendor Processing Application Form attached herewith.
- Agreement is a commitment to provide discounts at the Retail Outlet from 5% to 100%
- Vender can modify the discount percentage from the given Android App/
- The minimum discount is 5% default
- Reach to lacs of card holders at no advertisement cost.
- Opportunity to attract new customers
- Only Rs. 5000/- Investment and registration charges for business. (it includes registrations fees and a vendor’s smart card)
- Registration is valid for 1 Year.
- Card cannot be exchanged for cash. There is no cash transaction through this card
- Cards are non-transferable.
- We drive all users to your business by continuous advertisement on Our App, Social Media,
- What’s App & Mobile SMS
ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION:
Company will provide all Stationery, Printing Materials, Banners, Posters, and Hoardings etc.
Vendor shall always endeavor to keep all data related to transaction under this Agreement secure and will follow industry practice and any guidelines issued by any regulatory authority from time to time. As part of data security obligations Vendor shall not store Orange Card authentication information (PIN/ OTP). The Vendor acknowledges and agrees not to store the Orange Card credentials of the Customer in any form including without limitation by creating logs
What kinds of information do we collect?
In Android App, We use Users Camera and Location to show nearby Vendors.
TERM and TERMINATION:
- This Agreement shall remain valid unless either Party terminates this Agreement for any reason whatsoever by providing an advance notice of 30 days. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, in the event either Party breaching any of the terms of this Agreement and fails to cure the breach within 30 days of intimation, then the other Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement forthwith.
- Orange Card reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disconnect or suspend this arrangement to the Vendor without explanation and without notice, should the Vendor not fulfill any of his obligations herein or should Orange Card suspect that the Vendor is not acting in good faith or should any fraudulent activity be suspected or for any reason whatsoever.
CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT:
- Any termination of this Agreement shall be without prejudice to any accrued rights and liabilities herein and to any obligations expressed to continue or take effect after termination.
- On termination of this Agreement by either Party for any reason:
- No amounts accrued and payable because we doesn’t deals with cash. Neither the termination nor expiration of this Agreement shall release either Party from the obligation to pay any monies that may be owing to other Party or operate to discharge any liability that had been incurred by either Party prior to any such termination or expiration;
- Vendor shall forthwith return to the Orange Card such equipment, originals and any copy of any software, books, documents, records, papers and materials of Orange Card in its possession.
- Vendor will immediately cease holding itself out as a Vendor to Orange Card and shall remove all signs, names, insignia, advertisements and/or any other material which identifies it as part of the network of Orange Card and shall return to Orange Card all literature and other material relating to Orange Card in its possession;
The Parties agree that any information received by the other Party during the term of this Agreement or arising from this Agreement shall be treated as Confidential Information. Parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of the Confidential Information and to protect all portions of the other Party’s Confidential Information by preventing any unauthorized disclosure, copying, use, distribution, or transfer of possession of such information. Dissemination of Confidential Information by each Party shall be limited to those employees with the need to such access for the advancement of the goals anticipated under this Agreement.
- All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing, sent by facsimile or first-class registered or recorded delivery post to the Party being served at its registered office or at such other address of which such Party shall have given notice as aforesaid, and marked for the attention of that Party’s signatory of this Agreement. The date of service shall be deemed to be the day following the day on which the notice was transmitted or posted as the case may be.
- This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which, when executed and delivered, shall be deemed to be an original, but all the counterparts taken together shall constitute one document.
- Android App is provided to Vender for Scanning Customer’s Card at the time of billing.
- After scanning Vender has to put the billing amount, the applicable discount and total billing amount will be generated by system.
- At every shopping Vender has to give discount as decided.
- Company will provide required Cards as vendor’s requirement.
- MRP of Card is Rs. 150/- Vendor will get the cards on dealers price.
- For Banding on Vendor has to purchase min 300 cards
- Branding includes Vendor’s LOGO on the Card.
- Vender can register the new customers through Android App.